The Ultimate Guide to Hard Body Waxes
March 22, 2016
Used for hair removal, hard wax provides users with a wide array of benefits. Even it's applied a little differently than its most widely used counterpart, soft wax, ultimately, it achieves the same objective: removing hair from the follicle. We'll talk about how hard body waxes vary from other waxes, how they work, where to use them, where not to use them, tips for purchasing and suggestions of top-of-the-line hard body waxes.
How to Use Hard Body Waxes:
1. Wipe the area with a cleanser before undergoing a treatment.
2. When applying, the edges must be applied more thickly so the wax doesn't stick.
3. Let the wax cool and get hard around the hair.
4. Before you pull the wax off, lift the edges. This can be done with your hands – there's no need to use paper or cloth strips.
5. Pull it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 until all of the hair has been removed. Hard wax can be applied to the same area several times. Remove any hair missed by the wax with tweezers. To remove any wax that's left over, use a little bit of oil.
Where to Use Hard Body Waxes:
• Brazilian and bikini areas: it works well on smaller sections and coarse hair.
• Eyebrow and upper lip waxing: it's often gentler on delicate facial skin and can remove noticeable hair since it wraps the hair.
Where Not to Use Hard Body Waxes:
• Large areas of skin: it works best in smaller sections.
• DIY full Brazilian hair removal: let the pros do the work.
Tips for Buying Kits and Products:
• Microwavable kits: Just like they sound, these kits feature waxes that are heated up in the microwave. Nevertheless, it's best for any wax to be kept at a uniform temperature. This way, the wax spreads easily, removing hair much better. However, if you are on a tight budget and will only be waxing small areas, a microwavable kit is your best option. Rather than buying any drugstore brand, we would recommend a professional one of higher quality.
• Wax warmers: It's probably best to invest in a kit that already includes a wax warmer if you plan on doing large areas. This way, you'll keep your hard body wax constantly heated as you work on removing hair day in and day out. Furthermore, wax warmers with an adjustable heat setting keep waxes at an even temperature.
Our Top Hard Body Waxes:
Combining the properties of classic Finewax, such as a low melting point and a non-strip formula, with the active ingredients of our Glamour line, Glamour Beads hard wax is a great novelty.
DEPILSENSE AYURVEDA BEADS
Providing a highly effective hair removal treatment, Depilsense Ayurveda Bead's revolutionary composition combines properties that makes it stand out from other waxes on the market. It leaves the skin hydrated and cared for, minimizing the effect of the pull on the skin.
CHAMPAGNE FRAISES BEADS
Champagne fraises beads is a state-of-the-art, low-melting depilatory wax in pearls. Free of parabens, the hard wax's innovative formula makes it extremely creamy. Lightly scented and effective on short hair, it is great for maximum care for sensitive skin and sensitive areas.
We hope this information comes in handy. Are you ready to treat yourself to something nice today? You'll find something perfect in our range of affordable, yet state-of-the-art beauty products. When you look great, you feel great! To learn more about our home waxing remedies and superior skin care items, contact Beauty Image USA at (888)513-8815 or visit our Contact page.