Customers have seven (7) days, beginning the day UPS or the corresponding shipping carrier has declared the product was delivered, to return any purchased merchandise. To return a product, a Return Authorization number (RA #) and return instructions must be obtained from our Sales Department. To receive this, the customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making a return. A 20% restocking fee will be removed from the final return value. The customer will also only be eligible to receive store credit that may be used for future purchases. Cash and credit card refunds are not available.
If an order is canceled after it was shipped, this order will be considered a return and fall under our return policy.
Beauty Image will accept returns under, but not limited to, the following conditions:
1) Returned merchandise must be received in new condition, in its original unopened package and suitable for resale.
2) The customer is not returning a merchandise that was on clearance.
3) The customer is not returning an irregular product and/or product that is no longer being sold. An irregular product can be defined as a product not sold regularly but instead for a special occasion and/or a short time deal.
4) The customer does not have any pending balances to be paid to Beauty Image.
5) Once a Return Authorization Number has been given, the client has 2 weeks (14 days) to send their return to our office. If after 2 weeks the client has not sent the products they wish to return, then their Return Authorization will expire automatically.