- Soybean oil helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Palm oil enhances skin elasticity, slows the appearance of wrinkles, and lightens dark spots and blemishes.
- Tamanu Oil helps formulate collagen along with healing abilities reducing scars and visible skin irritation.
A roll-on is a cartridge waxing system that contains the same soy botanical hair remover that you get in the jar. It allows for direct application to the skin. Once your roll-on is warmed it allows for distribution of the specified area directly. It is fully made in hard plastic and one of its main pieces is the head, a plastic cap that helps spread the hair remover evenly. The plastic on the roll-on does not get too hot, so the cartridge can be handled simply with gloves or with our roll-on holder. The head of the roll-on comes sealed for security and hygiene.
Roll-on cartridges have a standard content of 3.9 fl oz (100 ml).
Also available in 17.6 oz jar.
- Cleanse and prepare the area.
- Heat to 93.2 °F. Wax will be ready when it acquires a honey-like texture.
- Carefully test the temperature of the wax on your wrist before use.
- Apply thin layers holding the roll-on at a 60 degrees angle following the direction of hair growth.
- To remove, place a non-woven strip over the hair remover layer. Press the strip gently to adhere to the hair remover. Holding the skin tightly with one hand, use the other hand to pull the strip quickly (close to the skin and in the opposite direction of hair growth).
- Avoid pulling the strip too slowly or upwards as skin may become irritated and hair may not be adequately pulled from the root.
GLYCERYL ROSINATE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM SEED OIL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)