Damaged and Shorted Goods Policy
Damage or Shortage Claims:
Claims for damaged or shortage of goods must be reported in writing to our Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days of delivery. Please be as specific as possible as to the issue at hand and send pictures of the damage or shortage alongside the email. Failure to report the issue within this time period will not ensure proper action can be taken to correct the problem. This is because we only have a limited amount of time to make a claim with UPS or the corresponding shipping carrier.
All Photos Required
During the photo documentation process, seven different photos will be requested:
- A photo showing the damaged item and how it was packaged inside the box.
- A photo of the damaged item.
- A photo of the packaging material used.
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (generally starts with 1Z).
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer's certificate (round stamp on outside of box).
- Two photos showing all six sides of the package (one showing top and two sides, another showing bottom and opposite sides)