Charcoal wax has proven to be highly effective for hair removal. It is enriched with activated charcoal to eliminate the toxins from the skin, and this makes it a good choice for skins with acne and other issues that could clog the pores. It also helps prevent infections and the spread of bacteria on newly waxed skin. In other words, charcoal's properties detoxify the skin and purify the pores, helping the skin's protection during the post-wax healing period.
Charcoal wax removes the unwanted hairs from the root without straining the skin and maintains the same level of effectiveness whether you're working with fine or coarse hairs.
It's safe to say that charcoal wax is most famous for its purifying properties. In fact, these properties are also the reason why you can see a new glow in your skin as soon as you rip off the wax layer (and all the hairs on the area.)
Beauty Image's Luxe Detox collection combines all the benefits of activated charcoal with the moisturizing properties of caviar to make the skin look radiant after waxing. It also has a smooth texture that feels pleasant to the touch. Both our low- low-melting hard wax and canned soft wax provide a thorough detoxifying effect that leaves all types of skin silky and rejuvenated. These waxes are also flexible after melting, so you can work comfortably without wasting too much of your formula to ensure the perfect treatment.
Beauty Image canned soft wax does not contain Mineral Oil, allowing the wax to operate at body temperature. This wax does not leave residue – no stickiness - and does not dry. These properties make for a gentler waxing experience.
- Melt the wax in a suitable heater until it reaches the consistency of honey.
- Prep the area to be waxed with Beauty Image pre-depilatory antiseptic lotion and menthol powder.
- Test the wax temperature by applying a small amount on the inside of the wrist.
- Spread a thin layer of product in the direction of hair growth, place a strip of Non-woven cotton paper over the area where product was applied and smooth strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly, pull the strip rapidly and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish the hair removal service by applying a Beauty Image post-depilatory calming oil, cooling gel or calming cream.
COLOPHONIUM (ROSIN), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CHARCOAL POWDER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, MICA, PISCUM OVUM EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CC 7891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)