Enriched with moisturizing castor seed oil, not only effectively removes unwanted hair but also softens and soothes even the most sensitive skin while absorbing heat.
Fagrance free, low temperature wax, ideal for people with high skin sensitivities.
A roll-on is a cartridge waxing system that contains the same depilatory wax that you get in soft wax cans. It allows for direct application to the skin. Once your roll-on is warmed it allows for distribution of the specified area directly. It is fully made in hard plastic and one of its main pieces is the head, a plastic cap that helps spread the wax evenly. The plastic on the roll-on does not get too hot, so the cartridge can be handled simply with gloves or with our roll-on holder. The head of the roll-on comes sealed for security and hygiene.
Roll-on cartridges have a standard content of 3.9 fl oz (100 ml).
Part of our Sensitive Collection (which includes the Karite/Shea Butter, Lavender Crème, and For Men Roll-ons)
- Cleanse and prepare the area to be waxed.
- Heat wax to 93.2 °F. Wax will be ready when it acquires a honey-like texture.
- Carefully test the temperature of the wax on your wrist before use.
- Apply thin wax layers holding the roll-on at a 60 degrees angle following the direction of hair growth.
- To remove wax, place a non-woven strip over the wax layer. Press the strip gently to adhere to the wax. Holding the skin tightly with one hand, use the other hand to pull the strip quickly (close to the skin and in the opposite direction of hair growth).
- Avoid pulling the wax strip too slowly or upwards as skin may become irritated and hair may not be adequately pulled from the root.
COLOPHONIUM (ROSIN), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, SYNTHETIC WAX, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 4510 (RED 27 LAKE)