Beauty Image soft wax in can does not contain Mineral Oil, allowing the wax to operate at body temperature. This wax does not leave residue – no stickiness - and does not dry. These properties make for a gentler waxing experience. These properties make for a gentler waxing experience.
- Melt the wax in a suitable heater until it reaches the consistency of honey.
- Prep the area to be waxed with Beauty Image pre-depilatory antiseptic lotion and menthol powder.
- Test the wax temperature by applying a small amount on the inside of the wrist.
- Spread a thin layer of product in the direction of hair growth, place a strip of Non-woven cotton paper over the area where product was applied and smooth strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly, pull the strip rapidly and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish the hair removal service by applying a Beauty Image post-depilatory calming oil, cooling gel or calming cream.
COLOPHONIUM (ROSIN), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)