Charcoal wax has proven to be highly effective for hair removal. It is enriched with activated charcoal to eliminate the toxins from the skin, and this makes it a good choice for skins with acne and other issues that could clog the pores. It also helps prevent infections and the spread of bacteria on newly waxed skin. In other words, charcoal's properties detoxify the skin and purify the pores, helping the skin's protection during the post-wax healing period.
Charcoal wax removes the unwanted hairs from the root without straining the skin and maintains the same level of effectiveness whether you're working with fine or coarse hairs.
It's safe to say that charcoal wax is most famous for its purifying properties. In fact, these properties are also the reason why you can see a new glow in your skin as soon as you rip off the wax layer (and all the hairs on the area.)
Beauty Image's Luxe Detox collection combines all the benefits of activated charcoal with the moisturizing properties of caviar to make the skin look radiant after waxing. It also has a lucious texture that feels pleasant to the touch. Both our low- low-melting hard wax and canned soft wax provide a thorough detoxifying effect that leaves all types of skin silky and rejuvenated. These waxes are also flexible after melting, so you can work comfortably without wasting too much of your formula to ensure the perfect treatment.
- Cleanse and prepare the area to be waxed.
- Heat wax to 93.2 °F. Wax will be ready when it acquires a honey-like texture.
- Carefully test the temperature of the wax on your wrist before use.
- Apply thin wax layers holding the roll-on at a 60 degrees angle following the direction of hair growth.
- To remove wax, place a non-woven strip over the wax layer. Press the strip gently to adhere to the wax. Holding the skin tightly with one hand, use the other hand to pull the strip quickly (close to the skin and in the opposite direction of hair growth).
- Avoid pulling the wax strip too slowly or upwards as skin may become irritated and hair may not be adequately pulled from the root.
COLOPHONIUM (ROSIN), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PARAFFIN, CHARCOAL POWDER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PISCUM OVUM EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MICA, CC 7891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)