Eco-friendly waxing has arrived.
Tamanu Oil is rich in antioxidants, allowing the skin cells to heal and regenerate at a much quicker rate than normal. It is known to have restorative properties leading to improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Actively sooths the skin to diminish signs of irritation, including redness and blotchiness. It’s ability to deeply moisturize the skin reduces the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Both extremes are harmful for skin and cause common skin conditions. It is also known to be a great source of collagen, which improves skin elasticity. As you age, your existing collagen breaks down, and it gets harder for your body to produce more. Collagen is especially effective in reducing wrinkles and providing that plumpness to your skin.
Aside from the incredible benefits of Tamanu, each ingredient in our Madagascar collection is sourced from plants. So, they are chemical-free and do not contain any artificial additives or irritants such as preservatives, colorants, or perfume. Providing you with an overall luxurious and healing hair removal experience.
Interested in delving deeper into our Madagascar Collection? Experience a comprehensive exploration of our sustainable, eco-friendly, and vegan line through our captivating YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZvJfHyRL4.
Beauty Image canned soft wax does not contain Mineral Oil, allowing the wax to operate at body temperature. This wax does not leave residue – no stickiness - and does not dry. These properties make for a gentler waxing experience.
- Melt the wax in a suitable heater until it reaches the consistency of honey.
- Prep the area to be waxed with Beauty Image pre-depilatory antiseptic lotion and menthol powder.
- Test the wax temperature by applying a small amount on the inside of the wrist.
- Spread a thin layer of product in the direction of hair growth, place a strip of Non-woven cotton paper over the area where product was applied and smooth strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly, pull the strip rapidly and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish the hair removal service by applying a Beauty Image post-depilatory calming oil, cooling gel or calming cream.
GLYCERYL ROSINATE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM SEED OIL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID; *THE PALM OIL USED IN THIS PRODUCT IS OBTAINED FROM A RSPO MEMBER COMPANY.