Professional sugar paste made from all-natural ingredients (water, sugar, and citric acid).
Can be used with traditional waxing methods or applied directly with the hand.
Used for both facial and body hair.
Suitable for all skin types and all types of hair - even the shortest (2-3 mm).
Learn more about sugaring here: https://www.beautyimageusa.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-sugaring/.
- Heat the pot with the sugar paste in a heater. Heat to body temperature (35 to 37 Celsius).
- Apply a small amount of Beauty Image tonic over the area to be waxed.
- With the help of a spatula, roll sugar ball paste and apply to the skin (following the direction of hair growth).
- To remove sugar paste, pull in the direction of hair growth and parallel to the surface of the skin. Repeat until the hair is completely removed.
- To finish, remove any residual paste with warm water. Apply Beauty Image post-depilatory product of your choice.
- Do not remove hair from sensitive areas (i.e. inside the nose, ears, nipples, irritated skin from the sun and warts).
- Avoid exposing affected areas to the sun for at least 24 hours.
- Before applying paste, make sure the skin is clean and dry; remove grease and sweat.
- External use only.
HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, SUCROSE, GLUCOSE, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, AQUA (WATER), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN