Lavender oil has many skin-healing benefits. Lavender oil is a natural essential oil from the lavender plant.
This essential oil is known to reduce inflammation as well as treating many skin issues. It has been known to help even skin tone and reduce wrinkles.
Lavender oil has also been known to kill bacteria, and this can prevent post-depilatory breakouts and irritation. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation.
- Cleanse and prepare the area to be waxed.
- Heat wax to 93.2 °F. Wax will be ready when it acquires a honey-like texture.
- Carefully test the temperature of the wax on your wrist before use.
- Apply thin wax layers holding the roll-on at a 60 degrees angle following the direction of hair growth.
- To remove wax, place a non-woven strip over the wax layer. Press the strip gently to adhere to the wax. Holding the skin tightly with one hand, use the other hand to pull the strip quickly (close to the skin and in the opposite direction of hair growth).
- Avoid pulling the wax strip too slowly or upwards as skin may become irritated and hair may not be adequately pulled from the root.
COLOPHONIUM (ROSIN), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PARAFFIN, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE), CI 60725 (VIOLET 2)