Argan oil is known for its multiple benefits, protects the skin's barrier, improves overall skin texture, and provides ultra moisturization to nourish even the driest of skin. It has also been shown to enhance skin elasticity and hydration, making it an excellent anti-aging solution.
Argan Oil originates from kernels that grow on Moroccan argan trees.
Argan oil has been used for years to protect the skin from external aggressors.
Studies show that there is antioxidant activity in argan oil that protects the skin from damage caused by the sun, hyperpigmentation, or burns. Making it the perfect companion for depilation.
Aside from its skin healing benefits Argan Oil is known to be extremely moisturizing thanks to the amount of vitamin E it contains.
- Melt wax in heater until it reaches a honey-like texture.
- Spread a thin wax layer with a spatula in the direction of hair growth.
- Once wax has hardened, lift the end of the wax layer and pull it parallel to the skin (in the opposite direction of hair growth).
- Finish the hair removal process; apply a post-depilatory product.
- For maximum efficiency, apply in thin layers.
GLYCERYL ROSINATE, COLOPHONIUM (ROSIN), HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, ETHYLENE/VA POLYMER, PARAFFIN, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/METHYL STYRENE/INDENE COPOLYMER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TRIETHYLENE GYLCOL ROSINATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, MICA, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, AMYL CINNAMAL, GERANIOL, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)