Soy Marvelous Jar
Gold Nacree Wax
Does a Brazilian Wax Include Bum Crack?
September 16, 2020An intimate wax can take many forms depending on what the client wants. With a very specialized technique and sophisticated hair removal products, the Brazilian wax is particularly well-known for leaving your entire pelvic region completely hair-free. Brazilian waxes take more time than the more traditional wax treatments. Also, clients need to lose some of their inhibitions as the estheticians get close and personal with their private parts. Many first-timers only know about the areas treated in a Brazilian on an abstract level, so questions about the buttocks and the bum crack are fairly common. Let's take a closer look.
What Is a Brazilian Wax?There are currently multiple variations of the classical Brazilian, with esthetic centers adapting the treatment to personalized requests and coming up with different names to identify each procedure. Despite all this, the original Brazilian wax is still known for being the most comprehensive out of all the bikini waxes available. There's a distinction between Brazilian and Hollywood wax (also known as Full Brazilian wax), with the former leaving a small strip of hair on the client's pubic mound. Either way, both variations of the Brazilian wax make their way from the front to the back, so yes, the butt strip is part of the regular service.
Specifically, a Brazilian wax entails removing hair from:
- Pubic bone.
- Butt cheeks.
- Inner backside (bum crack).
- or women, this includes the inner and outer labia, while men lose the hair surrounding their scrotum.
Important Things to RememberBecause the esthetician must work on very narrow areas in both the front and the back, clients will be asked to disrobe from the waist down. The treatment starts at the front, so the backside is usually left for last, once the pelvic area is already hair-free. Depending on the esthetician's chosen technique, clients will be asked to either hold each leg up at a time or to flip over on all fours when it's time to wax the bum crack.
As mentioned above, there are different types of intimate wax procedures to cater to the client's needs: some waxes focus solely on a person's backside while others might also remove the hair around the bikini line (classic bikini wax) and the stomach trail along with the regular Brazilian service.
Clients must look out for bumps since this area is more prone to irritation because of all the friction that takes place. Itchiness is another common side effect. These are some of the reasons why aftercare is so important.
Also, a Brazilian service does hurt, but waxing the bum crack is usually much quicker and less painful than waxing the front. In some cases, the esthetician might alternate between the front and the back, working on your backside to give your private parts some time to recover from the pain.
What Are the Benefits of a Brazilian WaxWe know that the prospect of exposing your privates to a stranger is not particularly appealing. Saying that the awkwardness fades with each new session might not be enough when you still have to go through that dreaded first time, so it's reasonable that some people prefer to avoid the aggravation with some regular trimming and call it a day. Because of this, we are sharing all the benefits that have turned Brazilian waxes into people's first choice:
- When we place wax treatments next to other hair removal methods (epilators, shaving), the chances of irritation, swelling, or rashes are considerably lower. Because we're dealing with a notoriously sensitive area, a professional service with tested wax products is essential to ensure a safe process.
- As it happens with other wax treatments, clients might see hairs on the area little after their first session. Those errant hairs were still growing inside the follicles during the wax treatment and will adjust to a uniform regrowth cycle if the client maintains a regular waxing regime.
- The new hairs that grow during this waxing regime are finer and it takes less effort to pull them out during the wax treatment.
- The irritation disappears almost completely by the following morning, leaving a pleasant sensation on the skin.
- Your skin goes weeks without having to suffer the trials of hair removal. Unlike other methods, you don't have to risk damage several times a month to keep the area hair-free.
- Regular waxes help you maintain the hygiene of your intimate areas.
- Brazilian waxes (including the pre and post-wax services) provide additional skincare treatment that's usually so difficult to apply in an area that's so vulnerable to artificial ingredients.
The Right Wax for a BrazilianWhile some people might find soft waxes more practical to treat all the portions of the skin that a Brazilian usually covers, hard waxes are the safest and less painful option to remove hair from delicate areas. During a Brazilian wax, you don't have to worry about the wax breaking when it cools because it is meant to be applied in small sections to minimize the pain. Many exclusive hard waxes also have a low melting point to avoid the risks caused by high temperatures on the pubic bone. Even though getting the hang on hard body waxes can be hard, it's no secret that they bring a huge payoff in terms of versatility and precision. They also leave no residues, and this is a very important detail that eliminates all worries over infections in such a sensitive part of the body.
Beauty Image is here to provide the best materials and wax formulas for your intimate wax treatment. You can pamper your clients with a luxurious experience without losing time or resources during your sessions. Just call TOLL FREE 888-513-8815 or fill out our website's contact and we'll give you detailed information about each of the products in on the online store. And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter so we can bring the most relevant content straight to your inbox.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair removal products? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @BeautyImageUSA, Twitter @BeautyImageUSA and Instagram @beautyimageusa