Tamanu Oil is rich in antioxidants, allowing the skin cells to heal and regenerate at a much quicker rate than normal. It is known to have restorative properties leading to improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Actively sooths the skin to diminish signs of irritation, including redness and blotchiness. It’s ability to deeply moisturize the skin reduces the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Both extremes are harmful for skin and cause common skin conditions. It is also known to be a great source of collagen, which improves skin elasticity. As you age, your existing collagen breaks down, and it gets harder for your body to produce more. Collagen is especially effective in reducing wrinkles and providing that plumpness to your skin.
Aside from the incredible benefits of Tamanu, each ingredient in our Madagascar collection is sourced from plants. So, they are chemical-free and do not contain any artificial additives or irritants such as preservatives, colorants, or perfume. Providing you with an overall luxurious and healing hair removal experience.
Interested in delving deeper into our Madagascar Collection? Experience a comprehensive exploration of our sustainable, eco-friendly, and vegan line through our captivating YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZvJfHyRL4.
A roll-on is a cartridge waxing system that contains the same depilatory wax that you get in soft wax cans. It allows for direct application to the skin. Once your roll-on is warmed it allows for distribution of the specified area directly. It is fully made in hard plastic and one of its main pieces is the head, a plastic cap that helps spread the wax evenly. The plastic on the roll-on does not get too hot, so the cartridge can be handled simply with gloves or with our roll-on holder. The head of the roll-on comes sealed for security and hygiene. Roll-on cartridges have a standard content of 3.9 fl oz (100 ml).
- Cleanse and prepare the area to be waxed.
- Heat wax to 93.2 °F. Wax will be ready when it acquires a honey-like texture.
- Carefully test the temperature of the wax on your wrist before use.
- Apply thin wax layers holding the roll-on at a 60 degrees angle following the direction of hair growth.
- To remove wax, place a non-woven strip over the wax layer. Press the strip gently to adhere to the wax. Holding the skin tightly with one hand, use the other hand to pull the strip quickly (close to the skin and in the opposite direction of hair growth).
- Avoid pulling the wax strip too slowly or upwards as skin may become irritated and hair may not be adequately pulled from the root.
GLYCERYL ROSINATE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM SEED OIL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID