Do You Know How to Use Our Soft Body Waxes Correctly?
December 18, 2019Both estheticians and clients want to get flawless results from each waxing treatment, and half of the success comes from using the waxes correctly. There are several steps involved in this process, from heating the wax correctly to applying the best technique.
Beauty Image's soft waxes have the highest quality standards, and a good product produces good results. However, how you use it can make a big difference. In this case, we're taking a closer look at the best use for soft body waxes. Consider these details and you'll surely get better treatments to make you feel proud of your job and your clients happy to have chosen you!
The Basics about Beauty Image's Soft Body WaxesBefore you attempt to use a product correctly, you have to get to know it. Let's learn the basic features of Beauty Image's soft body waxes:
- Formulated with pine resins: rosin, a pine-derived resin, is the base for our waxes. This ingredient adds the consistency to our waxes.
- Paraffin free and low melting point: all our waxes are free of paraffin, which is an advantage because it means that the wax leaves no residue and melts at a lower temperature. Clients will experience less discomfort related to heat. For the same reason, they are safe for people with capillary fragility or circulatory problems.
- Highly malleable and creamy consistency: our soft waxes have an exclusive mix of ingredients that make them very easy to use. They have a wonderful consistency that allows flawless application and maximum effectivity when removing hair.
- Suitable for facial and body hair: whether you are doing legs, the intimate area or brows, our soft waxes are wonderful for all body parts.
- For all skin types: sensitive skin? No problem. Our waxes are as gentle and nourishing on any skin type. Since they have a soft fragrance and high-quality ingredients, the possibility of an allergic reaction is reduced. For clients who are allergic to rosin (pine resins), there is a sensitive line that will cater to their specific needs.
The Correct Way to Use Our Soft WaxesHow exactly must Beauty Image's soft body waxes be used? Well, there is a series of tips which will enhance the performance of the product and the results of the waxing session if you take them into consideration.
Tips for wax preparation
The first thing you should do before you use our soft waxes is melting them but use only a professional wax warmer (except for our practical microwavable waxes). Our devices are durable and the perfect companion to all our waxes. Melting your soft wax on the stove or in the microwave does not help with the performance of the wax because the heating process might be uneven or out of time, which would ruin the consistency of the wax.
Soft wax has a few tricks to consider in order to make application a lot more effective.
- Always apply a pre-depilatory product before you start the waxing treatment. The aim is to clean the skin and remove any residue that might hinder waxing.
- Make sure you spread a very thin layer of wax. Otherwise, it'll be difficult to rip hair off. Excess wax will smother the hairs and won't allow them to adhere well to either the wax or the strip, and you might get very few (if any) hairs out.
- Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Forgetting this basic rule might increase the chance of ingrown hairs and will obviously make removal more difficult.
- Press the strip firmly against the skin. If your strip is loose, removal won't be possible.
- Keep the skin taught before ripping the strip, otherwise you'll pull skin and cause more pain.
- A swift rip is the difference between successful or failed hair removal. Pull the strip close to the place where it sticks to the wax, not at the edge of the strip. Pulling at the edge diminishes the strength of the pull and can cause excess tugging.
- As soon as you pull the strip, press down on the area to soothe the sensation of pain.
- Never double-dip! Every time you have to take new wax from the can, you should use a new spatula. Remember that double-dipping can contribute to the risk of infection on your clients' skin. You can read more about this topic in "Why You Should Say No to Double Dipping When Waxing."
- Always work with gloves and respect all other hygiene measures.
- You can find more tips related to the use of soft wax and the waxing treatment in "Why Isn't My Wax Working?"
Other Recommendations for Soft Wax UseAnother recommendation is to try to reduce any pain that might result from the waxing process. For this, it is recommended that, if you're going to take any medication, do it 30 minutes before the waxing appointment. Finally, remember to wax in a warm environment. Cold environments tend to make the process a bit more painful, whereas warm air helps your follicles stay open so the hair is removed more easily.
It is advised not to expose recently waxed skin to the sun for at least 24 hours after the procedure and to avoid taking hot baths or doing activities that could cause irritation. If this happens, use an antibiotic ointment to keep the area clean and protected from infections.
So, if what you're looking for is to get rid of those undesirable hairs, you should use our Soft Body Waxes, as they are ideal for waxing sensitive areas such as the bikini area and underarms.
It is essential to keep in mind that this beauty treatment is very delicate, which is why Beauty Image has the perfect products to help you fulfill your aesthetic goals in a clean, healthy way.
Now that you have the pro tips, stack your wax bar with only the best soft body waxes. Choose among or classic scents and more luxurious formulas. Call TOLL FREE 888-513-8815 or fill out the contact below to keep in touch with us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest news right in your inbox.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair removal products? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @BeautyImageUSA, Twitter @BeautyImageUSA and Instagram @beautyimageusa