7 Best Hair Removal Products
March 06, 2019An esthetician can be knowledgeable and talented, but their skills aren't enough to provide a good service if they don't use high-quality products. There is a sea of hair removal products out there, but as a professional, you should choose only the best. Your clients will notice the difference; the procedures will be much more effective, and their skin will also look and feel better.
Here are the best hair removal products to offer amazing waxes. Your clients will love you!
Best Hard Wax BeadsIf you ask any experienced esthetician, they'll tell you that hard wax beads are a must in any salon. There are some different base ingredients for hard wax: rosin (which is a type of treated pine resin), beeswax or polymer. Other ingredients (like elastomers and synthetic rosins) are added to the base mixture for improved flexibility and melting point. To soothe and hydrate skin, most beads contain plant extracts, lanolin or mineral oil. Colorings and fragrance are another addition that make the wax beads attractive. They are easy to use and offer great results. Here are the advantages of hard wax:
- It doesn't need muslin strips to be removed.
- It shrink-wraps on hair, not skin. For this reason, the pull is less painful for the client.
- It is very flexible and malleable.
- It's easy to apply.
- It is effective even on short hair, and it works well with coarse and stubborn hair. It is very practical to melt and allows for large quantities to be used.
1. Hard wax enriched with special ingredients: these attractive beads offer extra benefits to the skin thanks to their exclusive blend of natural ingredients. Activated charcoal beads detoxify skin, champagne beads help brighten up skin, argan oil and gold beads offer deep hydration, and chocolate beads have antioxidant properties. These are just a few of the delightful natural ingredients you can find on hard wax beads. Use them to give your client a more complete treatment.
2. Hard wax in individual jars: your clients will feel extra considered with single-use hard wax jars. You can open the jar in front of them so they can be sure that the wax on their treatment has only been used by them. It's also convenient to dose the wax you use for each treatment when you use individual jars.
Best Soft WaxesSoft wax also has fans. They come in a can, you just stick them in the warmer, and they'll melt to the right consistency. The main difference with hard wax is that it has to be used with muslin strips to rip hair off. they have a similar composition to hard wax: colophanes (which are derived from pine rosins), and other complementary ingredients, including titanium dioxide for an extra creamy texture. Soft wax has some pros:
- It exfoliates layers of skin, so it leaves skin smooth; however, this means that it's essential to apply only once. Two passes of soft wax can tear and graze skin.
- It is generally more economical than hard wax.
- The cans are very convenient, but the wax needs muslin strips to remove hair.
3. Sensitive skin soft waxes: every esthetician needs to have sensitive skin waxes in stock. These mild, hypoallergenic versions are special for the needs of clients with delicate skin or who suffer from allergies. They have exclusive formulas, mild fragrances, and soothing ingredients.
4. Azulene soft wax: make sure you always have a wax with this extraordinary anti-inflammatory compound from chamomile and yarrow flowers. It is extra soft on the skin; your clients will love it!
Best Pre-waxed StripsWho hasn't used pre-waxed strips? With them, you'll be smooth in the blink of an eye. Even if you are stocked up on soft and hard waxes, you should keep them at hand in your salon because:
- They are adaptable to different sizes.
- They are wonderful for small areas and you can cut them into sharp edges or any other shape you want.
- They can be used with minimal mess.
5. Pre-waxed wipes with calming oil and wipes: this is an excellent option to other wipes. These wipes contain calming oil to condition and soothe skin. They offer super soft waxing and you can recommend them to your clients to use at home. You can also keep them as retail items in the showcase at your salon.
Best Pre- and Post-DepilatoriesIt's not all about waxes; the products you use to prep the skin before and condition it after waxing can make a difference between a great treatment and a bad one. Remember that the skin must be clean and free of sweat and any residue. The best way to clean it is by using a pre-depilatory product, which also contains antiseptic ingredients that minimize the risk of infection. Post-depilatories, on the other hand, get rid of any waxy residue and soothe the skin. Here are some great things about pre- and post-depilatories:
- You can choose between gel or oil for different effects. Gel absorbs immediately leaving no residue, oil keeps wax from adhering to the skin thus minimizing the pull and making the application easier.
- Pre- and post-depilatories sometimes come with growth inhibiting ingredients, so that your clients remain smooth for longer.
6. Pre-depilatory lotions with bacocalmine: bacocalmine is a wonderful ingredient with antioxidant and antioxidant properties. Try the pre-depilatory balm from Depilsense Ayurveda , which also contains lotus flower extract for extra skin care.
7. Post-depilatory foams: the foam texture is lightweight and does not leave a greasy sensation, while still being highly moisturizing. We recommend the Glamour Post-Depilatory Foam with Argan Oil .
Have you already stocked up on these essentials? If not, we invite you to browse through our website. Beauty Image has all the hair removal products and accessories you need to offer your clients the best waxing experience. Remember that using high-quality products will improve the results your treatments provide so that every client becomes a regular. Call TOLL FREE 1-888-513-8815 or fill out the contact form to get in touch with us. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news about us right in your inbox!
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair removal products? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @BeautyImageUSA, Twitter @BeautyImageUSA and Instagram @beautyimageusa